The Aboriginal Healthy Babies Healthy Children (AHBHC) Program can help you prepare for your baby, learn to take care of your child, and find ongoing support in your community. The program includes:
• Self-esteem and positive parenting workshops
• Access to the community kitchen where you can learn to cook nutritious meals on a budget or while accessing the food bank
• Sharing circles with other mothers and caregivers on how to raise a happy and healthy family
• Beyond the Basics parenting workshops
• Monthly pre/postnatal sharing circles
• Childcare is available during programming hours
Childcare is available during programming hours.
Call (416) 963-9963 or email email@example.com to join us.