Scotiabank is hiring for the position of Program Manager, Talent Acquisition, Diversity and Inclusion.
As the Program Manager, Talent Acquisition, Diversity and Inclusion, you will be responsible for supporting the implementation and management of inclusive recruitment programs focused on Indigenous talent. This role collaborates with talent acquisition teams, business areas and external partners to identify improvement opportunities and develop solutions to address them.
- Manages the talent acquisition program focused on Indigenous talent, assesses
effectiveness and ensures performance aligns with desired objectives
- Tracks and monitors effectiveness of process and sources, the impact on candidate pools
- Proactively researches and generates new/creative sourcing ideas to engage target community
- Designs, develops and implements new programs and processes using consistent project management methodology
- Collaborates across talent acquisition teams and HR to develop solutions that align with business priorities and needs
- Partners with multiple stakeholders in HR, along with external sources to gather input to continually improve programs and processes
- Monitors and analyzes leading trends and best practices to identify improvement/enhancement opportunities
- Provides expertise and guidance on programs and identifies capability opportunities for talent acquisition and business partners
- Manages vendor relationships for program/tools to ensure effective deployment and enhancements
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the Indigenous talent communities
- In depth knowledge of and experience working with Indigenous talent communities
- Functional expertise in end-to-end recruitment processes, programs and strategies
- Ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong strategic influencing skills
- Attention to detail and deadlines; ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong communication skills
- Bi-lingual French communication skills are an asset
- Post-secondary degree or diploma is an asset
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know.
How to Apply:
Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted
Click here to apply and for more info
Preferred Contact Method: By submitting a form on Employer's Web Site