Over the next year, the City of Toronto will be working with all housing stakeholders and the public to develop a comprehensive solutions-based housing plan (2020-2030 Action Plan) to address housing and homelessness challenges over the next decade. The public engagement process has been launched, and the City is inviting residents and stakeholders, in particular, Toronto Community Housing tenants to get involved and help shape Toronto's housing plan for the next 10 years.
Public meetingsProvide input, ask questions, and share your ideas to help shape the City’s 10-year housing plan. All meetings are from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 10, Scarborough Council Chambers, 150 Borough Dr.
- Thursday, April 18, Etobicoke Council Chambers, 399 The West Mall
- Tuesday, April 30, Metro Hall, Rooms 308/309, 55 John St.
- Wednesday, May 1, North York Council Chambers, 5100 Yonge St.
Toronto Community Housing consultationsWhile Toronto Community Housing (TCHC) tenants are welcome to attend the public consultations, the City will also offer four TCHC-specific consultations at the following times and locations:
- Tuesday, May 7, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., 65 Greencrest Circuit (Cedarbrae Manor)
- Tuesday, May 14, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., 495 Wilson Ave. (Champlain Apartments)
- Thursday, May 16, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., 341 Bloor St. W.
- Tuesday, May 21, 1 to 3 p.m., 341 Bloor St. W.