The Housing Program- If you are homeless, about to be evicted, or need to leave your home… We can help you find safe, affordable housing for you and your children. Whether you are leaving a violent or unsafe situation, applying for social housing, gathering support letters, talking to your landlord, and/or dealing with the Landlord Tenant Board, we are here for you.
Our housing program can help you access:
• Emergency shelters
• Subsidized/Rent Geared to Income housing applications
• Support in seeking market rentals
• Eviction prevention
• Landlord mediation
The Housing program also runs a weekly drop-in service. Please check our calendar to find out when this program is running. This drop-in service offers:
• Private and wheelchair-accessible showers
• Free laundry facilities (1 load per person weekly)
• A clothing bank with new and donated items
• New hygiene items
*The NWRCT is a safe space for you and your children. We will help you find a temporary, short-term, or long-term housing solution that works for you.
Call us (416) 963-9963 x 227 or email email@example.com to take the next step.